Tuesday, April 12, 2011

And the shows keep coming

The weekend was super crazy with the Natural Beauty Expo, finally meeting with Sammantha of Beallos.com, and our last photo shoot for this collection.  I got to work with some amazing people this weekend.

Here are a few more peeks at the first shoot:



The women from the Natural Beauty Expo loved wearing my garments, everyone was photographing them after the show and expo were over!  They were all amazing people to work with and befriend. :)  The expo had great vendors and speakers.  I bought my boyfriend's sister some rockin feather earrings from a Houston jewelry designer.  I also learned a lot about black women's hair and this new technique created by Dr. Cornwell to give black women another option for a natural hair style. People from all over Texas came to see Dr. Cornwell, who flew in from Maryland.



And a few behind the scenes photos of our shoot this last Sunday: 


We were all getting pretty tired by late Sunday night, so I'm afraid we rushed it a little more than I was hoping towards the end.  I have yet to see much of the product, but what I have seen has already blown me away.  I think this was another great shoot with John Jiles.  www.johnjiles.com

To see info on the next show, go to http://www.beallos.com/BeAllos/Fashion_Show.html

I've been invited to show my collection in yet another show on May 8th in Austin!!  More info on that as it approaches.  I really need to start breaking into the Dallas fashion scene...  all the driving is starting to get expensive, I almost gagged at the prices this last weekend!

I'll be meeting with my photographer this Thursday for a complete collection of photos we've taken, so I'll be posting more by the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome photos! Congratulations on showing...AGAIN!!! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete